SIX Financial Information helps ensure that our clients in the financial services sector can satisfy existing and forthcoming international tax regulations
Changes to the international taxation system, such as the Final Withholding Tax agreements among European countries, pose substantial operational and technology challenges. SIX supports its clients to maintain compliance with these changes through the provision of data services and solutions.
- Bondfloor Pricing Service - Correct taxation of structured products
- EU savings tax - Classification for structured products
- French taxation & regulation - A single service for your compliance needs
- Helping you to tick the boxes - Taxable Securities (CH/LI)
- Helping you to tick the boxes - US IRS: Withholding Tax
BVV 2 Data Service
SIX is now offering a tailor-made data service for managers of pension fund assets. Thanks to this new service, investments can be classified quickly, efficiently and accurately in accordance with the revised Swiss Ordinance on Occupational Retirement, Survivors' and Disability Pension Plans (BVV 2).
IRS 871(m) Tax Compliance Data
SIX delivers the critical data elements required to comply with IRS Section 871(m) and fulfill withholding and reporting obligations.
Regulatory Document Service
Ensure your clients fully understand financial products, the associated risks, and make it easy to compare alternative investments while meeting legal requirements with our Regulatory Document service.