PEP-Check produces detailed check results and can easily be integrated into a wide range of checking processes and systems. The blacklists and PEP lists are updated each time the application starts up.
PEP-Check offers all the necessary data and functions for the legally required checks in respect of economic crime, money laundering and funding of terrorism.
PEP-Check enables a bank to efficiently check its potential and existing clients against the latest official PEP (politically exposed person) and sanction lists as required by law and recommended by the international FATF (Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering).
Types of use
- Online for individual queries
- As a stand-alone system with easy-to-use search mask for checking the entire customer base or for making individual queries, with configurable filtering options for optimum results
- Integrated into banking systems, e.g. new accounts or for payment checks with sender/recipient check
- As a multi-client server solution
- Individual name check
- Batch checks (customer lists)
- Transaction check
- Hit verification module
- Advanced search options for in-depth investigations
- Intelligent whitelist
PEP-Check offers the right solution for every checking process!
SIX Financial Information supports customers as they adapt to changes in the global regulatory landscape.
In an ever tightening regulatory environment risk and compliancy data is assuming a new and elevated status. SIX Financial Information provides you with the information required to adhere to latest EU and International Financial Services Regulations.
Risk and Compliance
SIX Financial Information supports financial institutions to become stronger and more systematic in their management of risk and compliancy requirements.
RepRisk®: Recognize reputational risks and protect your investments
Keep an eye on environmental and social risks. Such threats can be easily assessed with RepRisk® which is integrated in our Telekurs iD display product.