VDF Event Diary
As a corporate actions manager, you work with time-critical information and must be able to respond promptly and effectively to events. The VDF Event Diary helps you remain one step ahead through a fully web-enabled and customizable corporate actions tracking system. Stay on top of the latest events and remain in full control of your VDF data.
- Advanced search and filtering of events
- Watchlists: save your search and filter settings in transparent watchlists for frequent use.
- Customizable results view in watchlists via easy drag-and-drop, so a user sees exactly what they need and none of the distractions.
- Highlighting of mutations in event / corporate action reports.
- Assign customizable status flags to event reports or enter comments.
- View and track status flags and comments from other user with the Audit Trail function.
- Available in ASP mode
- Watchlists allow analysts to quickly access the events under their responsibility. Manual processing time is thus reduced.
- Mutation highlighting permits quick and reliable identification of mutations and thus reduces errors.
- Status flagging and commenting features allow users to better exchange information along the entire event workflow and across the involved teams and even departments.
Our award winning corporate action service gathers information from around the world covering a large and comprehensive database of global securities.
Reference Data Based Solutions
SIX Financial Information enjoys an excellent international reputation when it comes to processing and distributing reference data.