VDF Event Diary
As a corporate actions manager, you work with time-critical information and must be able to respond promptly and effectively to events. The VDF Event Diary helps you remain one step ahead through a fully web-enabled and customizable corporate actions tracking system. Stay on top of the latest events and remain in full control of your VDF data.
- Advanced search and filtering of events.
- Watchlists: save your search and filter settings in transparent watchlists for frequent use.
- Customizable results view in watchlists via easy drag-and-drop, so a user sees exactly what they need and none of the distractions.
- Highlighting of mutations in event / corporate action reports.
- Assign customizable status flags to event reports or enter comments.
- View and track status flags and comments from other user with the Audit Trail function.
- Available in ASP mode
- Watchlists allow analysts to quickly access the events under their responsibility. Manual processing time is thus reduced.
- Mutation highlighting permits quick and reliable identification of mutations and thus reduces errors.
- Status flagging and commenting features allow users to better exchange information along the entire event workflow and across the involved teams and even departments.