VDF Event Diary - Your Corporate Actions Solution
Giving you full control of your corporate actions, while reducing operational risks and costs.
As an asset servicing manager, you work in a highly pressurized environment with time-critical information. You must respond promptly and effectively to an ever increasing volume of complex events in a domain that is not fully digitized and void of processing standards.
The VDF Event Diary gives you full-control of your portfolio and enables you to efficiently navigate through the entire corporate actions lifecycle freeing up time to focus on what really matters.
The personalized workspace enables custodians and asset servicing managers to access individual portfolio relevant data, view upcoming deadlines and control multiple data sources with a single click of the mouse. As a result, asset servicing teams are more agile and effective in tracking, analyzing and responding to events.
Be in control of your corporate actions information, costs and resources.
Know what corporate actions are coming up - never miss an event deadline.
Profit from an out-of-the box, web-based, semi-automated corporate actions processing system.
Save time while reducing errors and operational risks with an interactive digital corporate actions diary.
- Web-based event calendar with award-winning corporate actions data from SIX
- Easy to search, filter and save individualized watch lists
- Centralized information for your entire team
- Changes to previous announcements are highlighted for easy recognition
- A fully outsourced solution hosted by us, requiring no in-house installation on your side
- Full audit and data history
See how VDF Event Diary gives you full control of your corporate actions