Data Management Summit 2014
DMS London always delivers lively debates for data managers on cutting-edge approaches to:
- Upcoming challenges for 2015
- New commercial models for enterprise and reference data management
- Enterprise architectures for robust data management
- Challenges of KYC and Client On-Boarding
- Approaches to Enterprise Data Governance
- FATCA and Solvency II
- Risk data aggregation for BCBS 239 and Basel III
- Real-world application of big data to data management challenges
- Entity data management for EMIR and Dodd-Frank
DMS London also features our second annual Data Management Summit Awards 2014. Find out more about the nominations - and vote for SIX Financial Information.
Date & Venue
Wednesday, 8 October 2014
America Square Conference Centre
1 America Square, 17 Crosswall
London, EC3N 2LB / United Kingdom
Program & Registration
Basel III aims to improve the banking sector’s ability to manage uncertainty in financial and economic stress, improve risk management and governance, and strengthen banks’ transparency and disclosures. The Basel III regulatory implementation period has begun on 1 January 2013 and affects banks worldwide.
Solvency II Data Service
Ensure accuracy, completeness and appropriateness for calculating capital adequacy with our granular cross-asset class reference and pricing data.