Supporting you with Investor Protection, Transparency and Market Data Reporting
Nordic Post Trade Copenhagen 2017
Nordic Post Trade Copenhagen is the conference for you who wants to discuss the key issues affecting your middle and back office function. On 16th-17th of May at DGI Byen we will gather some of Denmark and international leading experts and key players within post trade to discuss the most important issues that are top of the agenda 2017.
Some of the issues that will be addressed on Nordic Post Trade Copenhagen 2017:
- Blockchain proof of concepts and applications in actions
- Asset managers operational strategies
- Ensuring cyber security in the financial industry
- Regulatory updates on MiFID II transaction reporting, EMIR clearing obligations and UCITS V
- CSDs and changing market infrastructure
Alexander Dorfmann, Director Product Management, SIX Financial Information will hold a presentation on "How to transition your current infrastructure to meet the new MIFID II and MIFIR reporting requirements with ease" at 15:45 p.m. on the 16th of May.
1704 København V
For more information visit: Nordic Post Trade CPH Website