Supporting you with client profiling, product suitability assessments and regulatory reporting.
MiFID II: What you need to know
SIX Financial Information is the lead sponsor of the "MiFID II: What you need to know" briefing, hosted by WatersTechnology, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data on March 23.
The event will provide a platform for sharing current challenges around the requirements of MiFID II and will allow you to engage with industry experts and vendors to re-think your strategy. A panel of senior executives from both the buy side and the sell side will discuss the implications of the regulation while quick fire presentations from the vendor community will shed light on the options available to aid implementation.
All market participants, whatever their role, interest or size, are impacted by regulation, and MiFID II is currently at the forefront of the tidal wave. Attending this exclusive briefing will offer crucial guidance for making the right strategic and operational choices to turn the regulatory burden into opportunity.
Key benefits of attending:
- Understand the requirements of MiFID II and share experiences and best practice
- Network with practitioners, vendors and regulators to re-think your strategy
- Hear from senior regulatory professionals from around Europe
- Obtain practical guidance for ensuring you remain compliant
- Discuss the requirements around trade reporting and transaction reporting