SIX offre un servizio dati appositamente studiato per gestori patrimoniali di casse pensioni. Il servizio consente la classificazione rapida, efficiente e precisa degli investimenti ai sensi della nuova Ordinanza svizzera sulla previdenza professionale (OPP 2).
SIX Financial Information supports financial institutions to become stronger and more systematic in their management of risk and compliancy requirements.
SIX Financial Information’s risk and compliance services support financial institutions to control their financial exposure and to deliver necessary transparency to end investors and regulators.
Large and small financial institutions are cooperating with SIX to meet risk and compliancy needs. SIX can deliver in this domain because it innovates, participates on global regulatory committees, and because of partnerships with specific financial content providers.
SIX Financial Information’s clients access risk and compliance data through our terminal display applications, reference data delivery services such as Valordata Feed (VDF) and pricing and valuation services.
Customized databases and display environments for risk and compliance data are available as part of SIX’s Solutions offering. Each of our solutions are purpose-built for the internal audit, legal and risk functions within an organisation and provide increased efficiency, integration and a reduction in the time and resource costs associated with compliance.
- Compliance Overview: Keeping portfolios in line..., Inglese
- Compliance & Risk Solutions - Automatic check on money laundering and risks (A4), Inglese
- ImpaQt Fact Sheet - Sophisticated Portfolio Risk Management for Wealth Managers, Inglese
- Fact Sheet: The PIB and PRIIP Service, Inglese
- SIX Financial Information and Morningstar - Full transparency of fund holdings, Inglese