EU Interest Taxation: Self-declaration investment funds
The present page is directed exclusively at providers of investment funds who wish to declare their products themselves for the purpose of classification in connection with EU interest taxation. This information is essential for paying agents to be able to settle investment fund transactions.
SIX Financial Information is a data provider recognized by the Swiss Federal Tax Administration. In this capacity it provides paying agents with information on the fiscal classification of the relevant financial instruments.
SIX Financial Information will not classify investment funds with regard to their taxation, unless the required key data is available from the fund managers or companies. The classification of these products is performed exclusively on the basis of the self-declaration by the respective provider or fund company.
Self-declarations must be submitted to SIX Financial Information with the appropriate form.
- Form for self-declaration and for provision of asset test data for instruments (mandatory for first customers), Inglese
- EU Interest Taxation: Glossary, Inglese
- Example of completed form Switzerland, Inglese
- Example of completed form EU countries, Inglese
- Example of completed form third countries, Inglese
- Example Asset Test Section (from the point of view of Directive), Inglese
- Example Asset Test Section (from the point of view of bilateral agreement CH/EU), Inglese
Provision of compiled asset test data
If you wish to deliver compiled asset test data for a large number of funds, please fill in the following form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Provision of TIS and NAV
If you are a new data provider to SIX Financial Information and wish to deliver TIS (taxable income per share) and NAV data, please send the form below to email@example.com:
Please note that current data providers will be contacted directly by SIX Financial Information.
Provision of TID
If you wish to deliver TID data (taxable income at distribution = amount of the distribution that is derived from interest income of the fund), please send the information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org